Monday, August 25, 2014

Pure Give Challenge - How to Donate

Last week, I introduced you to the Pure Give Challenge. Hopefully, I caught your attention and you're interested in getting involved! Pure Barre Bronxville has a ton of wonderful events planned for the month, and I'll be sharing more details on them soon. For now, I wanted to let you know just how you can donate to My Sisters' Place from the comfort of your own home!

Option 1: Crowd Rise

Each Pure Barre studio participating in the challenge has created a Crowd Rise page to make donating easy. I have my own page set up, and to make donating fun, I've set up a raffle. For every $5 that you donate via Crowd Rise, I will enter your name into a drawing to win a Pure Barre DVD and an awesome Pure Bare tank top! The tank top (size M) is purple (that color of domestic violence awareness) and has an incredible message: "You're Stronger Than You Think." Each dollar you donate goes towards supporting My Sisters' Place and the programs that they run to remind women, men, teens, and children of these inspiring words every day.

Donate Now!

Who knows, I might even throw in a few more Pure Barre goodies for the lucky winner!

Option 2: Silent Auction

Another fun and easy way to donate is via Pure Barre Bronxville's silent auction! There are some fantastic deals to be found, including:
- A Photo Shoot with Mariellen Carpentieri Photography
- A 6 Months Unlimited Pure Barre Bronxville Membership
- A Massage and Facial from Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary
- A Haircut with Mark at Continental 109 in Bronxville
- A 48 Hour Raw Juice Blend Cleanse from Pure Food and Drink in Tuckahoe
- A Private Pilates Session with Hilary Clarke
- A Private, 80s-Themed Pure Barre Class with Hollis and Jill P



Well, I'm off to place a few bids...but I wouldn't mind being outbid by one of you, because it just means that more support and awareness will be raised for My Sisters' Place!

Keep an eye out for my next Pure Give blog post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs