Friday, April 18, 2014

Need Weekend Plans?

Hello, everyone! I thought I'd put together a quick post featuring upcoming weekend events that I will be attending in early May. I post these on facebook and via twitter, but wanted to share ahead of time because some require registration/planning ahead and I wouldn't want you to miss out!

Saturday, May 3


Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, Valhalla
9:30 AM

Maria Fareri Children's Hospital is celebrating its 10th year! I will be joining the team of this year's Grand Marshal, Dream, to walk and raise funds to support Maria Fareri, the Hudson Valley's Children's Miracle Network Hospital. 


Sunday, May 4


FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights
8 AM

I had the chance to attend this event back in 2012 as Miss Westchester, and had a blast cheering on the runners! I am looking forward to doing the same this year, and raising awareness and funds for the Mental Health Association of Westchester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs