Friday, July 11, 2014

Savor and Support

Delicious food, great company, and a fabulous cause--what more could a girl ask for? That's what I was thinking when I arrived at Savor and Support for My Sisters' Place yesterday!


This was my second time attending the annual event, which Mercedes-Benz of White Plains graciously hosts. It is always a wonderful evening, with restaurants from throughout Westchester bringing delicious food to sample. I couldn't get enough of the biscuits, corn pudding, and chilli from the Great American BBQ! Thankfully, I don't have to compete in a swimsuit anytime soon (and I've been working it out daily with the lovely ladies of Pure Barre in Bronxville). 

There were also vendors on hand showcasing beautiful jewelry, workout clothing, and spa services! I only ended up making one purchase, amd I love it--a new My Sisters' Place tee! I can't wait to wear it as I begin training for my first-ever triathlon (more on that in a future blog post) that I will be participating in to support Team MSP.


Of course, I had to take a moment to pose with my future car before leaving the event.


I had a lovely evening, and was delighted to find out this morning that Savor and Support raised over $10,000 for My Sisters' Place! There are few things that inspire me more than a community coming together to raise awareness about the importance of preventing domestic violence. Bravo!


Thank you so much to all of the wonderful sponsors, restaurants, and vendors that made this event possible. I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs