Friday, October 3, 2014

DV Video Spotlight #1


Would you complain to neighbors playing loud music late at night? Would you be as willing to complain to neighbors violently fighting late at night?

To be perfectly honest with you, my reaction to the situation would depend on a few things. If I felt comfortable with my neighbors, I would go to them directly if they were playing loud music late at night and talk to them about it. If they were strangers, and it only happened once, I probably would let it pass unless it was ridiculously disruptive--in which case I'd probably ask my father to say something or file a noise complaint. However, if I took the same approach to overhearing a violent fight, the consequences could be more serious than a disrupted night's sleep. If I heard a violent fight, my first reaction would be to contact the authorities--no matter what. While it might make for an uncomfortable situation the next time I saw my neighbors outside, I'd rather err on the side of caution with someone's physical well being on the line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs